For Borrowers Impacted by a Natural Disaster
Here are some basic emergency preparedness tips:
- Listen to local officials for updates and instructions
- Create an emergency kit: flashlights, batteries, cash, first aid supplies, medications, copies of critical information, bottled water, and non-perishable foods for your family and pets
- Charge your cell phones. You may need to make important calls
CLICK HERE FOR MORE SAFETY TIPS
If your home sustains damage due to a natural disaster, please follow these steps:
- Call your insurance company: they will start your claim so you can begin the repair process
- Work with your insurance adjuster to document the damage
- Once your claim is approved, review and submit our “Insurance Claim Form”
If your finances are impacted due to a natural disaster, please contact us right away at 877.426.8805 to learn about all your options.
If your area does become a FEMA declared disaster area, please know we will be in touch to assist you and your family in any way we can.
CLICK HERE FOR DISASTER ASSISTANCE INFORMATION