- you will only access or use this website and transact business with us if you are at least 18 years old,
- that interferes with or induces a breach of the contractual relationships between RoundPoint and its employees,
- that is any way unlawful or prohibited, or that is harmful or destructive to anyone or their property,
- that transmits any advertisements, solicitations, schemes, spam, flooding, or other unsolicited e-mail, unsolicited commercial communications,
- that transmits any harmful or disabling computer codes or viruses,
- that harvests e-mail addresses from this site,
- that transmits unsolicited e-mail to this site or to anyone whose e-mail address is included the domain name on this website,
- that interferes with our network services,
- that suggests an express or implied affiliation with RoundPoint or broker relationship with RoundPoint (without the express written permission of RoundPoint),
- that impairs or limits our ability to operate this website or any other person’s ability to access and use this website, and/or
- that uses any methods, means or devices to click on to this website or cause a visit to this website for the purpose of manipulating the results of any Internet search engine, or for any other purpose other than conducting mortgage banking related business with RoundPoint as a bona fide client of RoundPoint.
- all content, Web pages, source code, calculations, products, materials, data, information, text, screens, functionality, services, design, layout, screen interfaces, “look and feel”, and the operation of this website (collectively “Web Page Content”) are protected by various intellectual property laws, including, but not limited to, copyrights, patents, trade secrets, trademarks, and service marks; and
- all rights associated with the Web Page Content are owned by RoundPoint, its licensors, or content providers.
- in or as any meta-tag or hidden text;
- in or as part of any contextual marketing directory, index, or triggering term;
- as content or advertising related to any other website including, but not limited to, comparative/informational websites; and/or
- as a variable or data element in any algorithm that causes another Internet browser to appear on, over, or at the same time as the Company’s website or controls the content of any other Internet browser window.
The Websites and the services provided by RoundPoint are available in connection with mortgage loans made on real property located in the fifty states and the District of Columbia unless otherwise specified. Loans may only be made to residents of, or secured by real property located in, states where RoundPoint is licensed or authorized to make such loans. RoundPoint expressly reserves the right to discontinue, suspend or terminate the offering of any loan product in any specific state through the Websites at any time, without prior notice.
RoundPoint does not guarantee acceptance into any particular loan program or specific loan terms or conditions; loan approval standards are established and maintained solely by the secondary market investors to whom RoundPoint transfers its loans. Likewise, but subject to any promotional low price guarantee that may be offered by RoundPoint from time to time, RoundPoint does not guarantee that the loan terms or rates offered are the best terms or lowest rates available in the market. A loan offer may be subject to market conditions, approval and qualification. The rates and fees actually provided may be higher or lower depending on your complete credit profile, collateral/property considerations including but not limited to location, equity and value and income/asset consideration including but not limited to loan to value and debt to income ratios. Unless expressly stated in writing, nothing contained herein shall constitute an offer or promise for a loan offer, loan commitment or interest rate lock-in agreement. RoundPoint may not offer all products and may not offer products in all states. To help the government fight identity theft, the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, RoundPoint will obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person and RoundPoint may ask for your name, Social Security Number, address, date of birth and other important information that will allow us to properly identify you. During the application process, RoundPoint may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documentation.By clicking on any button indicating an acceptance or agreement to terms, a continuance of processing or submission (“submission”) you understand that you are agreeing to the stated terms and conditions of that submission and that you are submitting an inquiry for a loan product through RoundPoint. By this submission, you are extending an express invitation to RoundPoint to contact you by telephone at the number(s) you have provided so we may assist you with your transaction, and you hereby consent to any such calls even if your phone number is on any Do Not Call (or similar) list, or by email at the email address you provided or at another address that may be associated with you and you hereby consent to any such email so it will not be considered spam or unauthorized by any local, state or federal law or regulation. By saving your information with RoundPoint or by completing a submission, you give RoundPoint permission to retain all such provided information and to make live or recorded calls to discuss, provide or remind you of any information in regards to your submission, including incomplete applications, deadlines, quality of services or other matters in connection with your submission. For any service, you represent that all of the information you have provided in your submission and application is true and complete. You also authorize RoundPoint, along with any additional secondary market investors necessary to complete your loan transaction, to request from one or multiple credit bureaus / reporting agencies, your credit bureau report including any ancillary credit scores or ratings and to check your credit and employment history. All loans are originated and closed by RoundPoint, then sold to the wholesale mortgage bank or investor. As in the case of most lenders, RoundPoint may require a fee to lock-in your rate or to start the appraisal or application process and to complete the processing and underwriting of your loan application. MORTGAGE STATUS PORTAL On occasion, the Websites may offer the ability to find real-time status of your loan’s progress. The accuracy of such progress or status in not guaranteed to be accurate, though RoundPoint intends that all status information is accurate and up-to-date. Reasons for inaccuracy may be due to user error and/or failure to provide accurate information or documentation when requested. If there is reason to believe that the information contained in any loan status data found on the Websites is inaccurate, please contact your account manager or loan officer. Nothing contained in the Mortgage Status Portal shall be construed as replacing, supplementing or acting as any type of mortgage loan-related disclosure that may be required by state, federal or local law(s). ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS RoundPoint, its secondary market investors and providers may choose to electronically deliver all information related to its services and your requests. RoundPoint, its secondary market investors and providers electronic communications to you may transmit or convey information about action taken on your request, portions of your request that may be incomplete or require additional explanation, any notices required under applicable law, which may include any Federal Truth-in-Lending disclosures, other terms, conditions and documents, and the privacy policies of RoundPoint, its secondary market investors and providers. You agree to receive all current and future notices, disclosures, communications and information, and to do business electronically with RoundPoint, its secondary market investors and providers. This means that RoundPoint, its secondary market investors may communicate with you by sending a message to the email address you provided or at another address that may be associated with you that we receive from its secondary market investors and providers or other parties. You agree that you meet the below technical requirements and are able to access and retain copies of notices and information sent or made available electronically. Technical Requirements To access and retain information and notices we send or make available to you electronically, you will need:
- Internet access with 128-bit encryption
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 6 or higher
- Ability to Print Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Netscape 8.04 and above (Use in IE mode)
- Email Access or Firefox version 1.5