IF YOU HAVEN’T DONE SO ALREADY, SIGN UP TO ACCESS YOUR IRS TAX FORM 1098 ELECTRONICALLY
We’ve made it easy and secure for you to access the information you need for your 2020 tax return.
The IRS Tax Form 1098 contains sensitive, personal information, and mailing a paper copy creates an opportunity for fraud and identity theft. Help protect your personal information by providing your consent to receive your IRS Tax Form 1098, Mortgage Interest Statement, electronically.
If you consent before December 28th, you will be able to securely access your 2020 IRS Tax Form 1098 in January 2021 through your RoundPoint Online account, and a printed copy will not be mailed to you. Otherwise, your 2020 IRS Tax Form 1098 will be printed and sent to your mailing address on file in January 2021. Simply follow the steps below to sign up to receive your IRS Tax Form 1098 electronically.
SIGN UP IN FIVE EASY STEPS
Click here to Sign Up
2. Log in to your new RoundPoint Online account
3. Click on "Statements and Documents"
4. Select "Year-end Statement"
5. Click the "Change My IRS Form 1098 Electronic Consent" button
6. Verify your email address and click "Submit"
Already have a RoundPoint Online account? Log in here:
2. Click on "Statements and Documents"
3. Select "Year-end Statement"
4. Click the "Change My IRS Form 1098 Electronic Consent" button
5. Verify your email address and click "Submit"